Wednesday, August 17, 2011

.14

This is my dream:



A wedding chapel.  Not the corny, Las Vegas, lets elope with Elvis to marry us type of chapel.  But a beautiful place to get married in.  A place to get married that isn't dictated by a certain religion.  Someplace cute, and quaint, and simple and clean.

I'd also like an outdoor ceremony location, too:





How amazing is this?  It's gorgeous, and landscaped and just...amazing.  :)

I really need to start making this dream a reality.

Now, who wants to front me the money so that I can buy land and construct this?  Hmm...anyone?


2 comments:

  1. I love, love the top church! It's so beautiful. I think it's a great idea. Maybe we could talk to one of the places that already does it and see where they got their funding - was it through a traditional lender, etc? I imagine that most people develop a business plan and get a loan and go! It's scary though, but I know you could do because you could do other wedding planning too....maybe a small hall at some point to rent out. LOTS of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see this comment until today! Thanks Heather. I really, really want to do it. I just need to somehow stumble upon a bunch of money. :D

    ReplyDelete